Features and Specifications:
- â¤TRANSPARENT LENS – Transparent lenses are not easy to be scratched. Temple with firm and flexible,excellent toughness, lightweight, and making these reading glasses not easy to be scratched.To ease your close reading pressure, women and men glasses escort your reading.
- â¤ANTI BLUE LIGHT LENS – Reduce symptoms of eyestrain during prolonged computer exposure.A significant improvement of the symptoms like dry eyes, sticky eyes, and the feeling of grittiness or “sand” in the eye. The Lens can block UV rays,it is suitable for use when watching TV and look at computer.
- â¤REDUCE EYESTRAIN, SLEEP BETTER – Reduce eyestrain and headache,Enjoy your digital time, no worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache;Improve Better Sleep, provide all-day protection;Better sleep for you, blue blocker for your eyes and guardian for your health.Perfect for watching TV,playing computer and so on. Wearing on the eyes, you will not get tired after reading for a long time.
- â¤The glasses are designed to suitable for different face shape.Low color difference,bring you good visual experience,shock resistant ,non fragile and water proof, dust free and easy to clean,safe to wear.
- â¤HEALTHFUL AND COMFORTABLE READING GLASSES: Block 90% of the harmful blue light; reading glasses frame, lightweight comfortable and no pressure to wear the glasses; Intelligent progressive multifocal Lens Give the best experience. suitable for reading and looking at distant objects without frequent picking;Perfect for reading and outdoor distance viewing, Blue light blocking lenses protect eye health.
- More features
Get Reading Glasses +2.0 Company Computer Anti-Blue Light Readers Multi Focus No Line Eyeglasses Eyewear Anti Glare Eye Strain Ultralight for Men and Women at the best price available today.
Lowest Prices! Simethicone 180mg Softgels Anti-Gas Generic for Phazyme Ultra Strength 60 Gelcaps per Bottle Pack of 24 Total 1440 Gelcaps
Stylist Sprayers Grateful Head Best Prices
More great reviews
Site for more related readings