Lobob Optimum Wetting and Rewetting Drop, 1 oz.
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: LOBOB LABORATORIES INC.
- Product Dimensions: 3.2×1.1×0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Contains polymeric wetting and cushioning agents
- Does not contain thimerosal, BAK, chlorhexidine, or polyaminopropylbiguanide
- For use cleaning, disinfecting, storage, wetting, rewetting and in-the-eye lubrication
- For all hard and rigid gas permeable contact lenses (PMMA or RGP) of any polymeric structure
- More features
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
I’ve worn contact lenses for 40 years now. For all but 1 year of that time, I’ve worn hard or gas-permeable lenses. I believe Lobob makes the best solution available today…and I’ve tried them all. My eye doctor recommended Lobob and gave me a sample…Read more
“(Keratoconus) The best rewetting drops out there.”
I was diagnosed with keratoconus about six years ago. It is a degenerative eye disease that changes the shape of your cornea (from spherical to cone-shaped). The result is very distorted vision, and wearing contacts becomes difficult. I started wearing…Read more
If you wear rigid gas permeable contact lenses(RGP)Lobob solutions can’t be beat. I’ve tried them all, and Lobob cleaners do an excellent job, the soaking solution is a cleaner (makes sense) and the wetting solution can also be used in the eye to rewet…Read more
Get Lobob Optimum Wetting and Rewetting Drop, 1 oz. at the best price available today.